The terms and conditions for use of Zaiba Jewels website are detailed below and should be read carefully. You should check them before you make a new purchase each time as they may be changed often. Every care is taken that you may have a pleasant shopping experience with us.
We will not be responsible for the performance of any obligations under these terms and conditions in the case of an event outside of our reasonable control, including (but not limited to) failures of third party systems or networks, natural disasters eg flood, fire etc and or acts of terrorism etc. Any use of this website or purchase made through this website constitutes an agreement to abide by the terms and conditions detailed below. Any contracts or agreements formed between you and us by means of this website shall be governed and construed according to Scottish law and any disputes or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
We warrant to you that any Goods purchased from us are of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied. We have taken care in presenting the products on our website as accurately as possible. The images you see will depend on your screen’s display and colour and lighting capabilities. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise.
We endeavour to present the most recent, accurate and reliable information on our website at all times. However there may be occasions when some of the information featured may contain incomplete data, typographical errors or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologise for any inconveniences caused.
We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information and prices at any time without prior notice.
1. You warrant to us that all information which you are required to provide when ordering Goods online is accurate and complete in all respects at the time of the order and that this information relates to you/the person placing the order and not to any third party. We will not disclose that information to any third party without your consent, except for the purpose of processing the order and arranging delivery. We do not store our customer’s financial details.
2. When an order is made online, the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the credit/debit card payment does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. We reserve the right to check any discrepancies and an order will only be confirmed and despatched when it is verified by us and payment collections have been successful.
3. Any error in any ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond our control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding on us.
4. All orders received online at Zaiba Jewels are processed and depending on stock availability, are despatched as promptly as possible and normally within 1 to 5 working days of receiving the order. If the items you have ordered qualify for Express Delivery, they will normally be despatched within 1-2 working days.
5. If a product is unavailable when we come to despatch your order, we will contact you either by phone or email.
6. All payment for Goods and for the cost of packaging and delivery must be made before the Goods are delivered.
7. Payment online will be made by credit card, debit card or Paypal.
8. Ownership in all Goods remains with us until full payment of all amounts due to us have been received from you.
9. We warrant to you that the Goods ordered by you will meet the description as told/shown on our website.
10. We will not have any responsibility for any damage which occurs to the Goods after delivery.
11. Great care has to be taken to your jewellery by not neglecting, throwing and misusing. Also prevent any perfume spraying direct on items to prevent any discolouring. We do not accept any responsibility for any wear and tear, accidental damage or failure by you or by any third party to adhere to any written recommendation provided in relation to the Goods.
give us any incorrect personal information, or fail to make any payment when it is due, or cancel any payment, or become insolvent, or commit any breach of these Terms then, in any of those events, we have the right to cancel the Contract and recover possession of any Goods which have been supplied for which payment has not been received in full.
Where the Goods include designs or works of art, these are prepared by a designer or artist who owns the copyright in those works. You have no right to make any copies or adaptations of any such Goods or pictures within our website without our written consent.